PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
HOW TO BOOK, RESCHEDULE OR CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT
- Scroll down to the Calendar
- Select Private Studio #2
- Select the "Provider" as Private Studio #2
- Select "Continue" to choose the date and time
- Appointments are available on the hour for 60 minutes. You may book up to 6 hours per week, up to 3 hours per day. Private Studio #2 is available any time on a walk in basis, provided no appointment has been scheduled. Hours are 6am-midnight.
- Create a Customer Profile (first time only)
- You will receive an email. KEEP THIS EMAIL to change or cancel your appointment.
- You may use facilities that have not been reserved at any time.
- FAC is offering members limited open studio appointments in the Main Studio and the Annex.
- There are a limited number of Services available at any one time. These restrictions are designed to limit the number of people in the studio at any one time.
- For Ceramics, in the Main Studio, you may reserve any one of 7 interior wheels and 4 outside wheels, any one of 4 table spaces or 1 Glaze Room appointment. Glass appointments are 60 minutes long. You may book up to three back-to-back 60 minute appointments in the main Glass Studio. Ceramic (wheel and table) appointments are 60 minutes long and members may book 3 appointments back to back for a total of 3 hours. In the Annex, you may book open studio Ceramics for 60 minutes or Open Studio Glass for 60 minutes, with up to 3 hours total. There are four wheels available outside of the main studio that may also be booked.
- Please be cleaned up with soap and water, sanitize your workspace with provided 70% alcohol spray and paper towels, and be out at the end of your appointment time if someone has booked the next hour.
- IMPORTANT! YOU MAY ONLY BOOK A TOTAL OF 3 HOURS in any calendar week (Sunday-Saturday). IF YOU BOOK MORE TIME THAN THIS, YOUR APPOINTMENT MAY BE CANCELED. HOWEVER, AS LONG AS A SERVICE HAS NOT BEEN RESERVED AND IS NOT BEING USED, YOU MAY COME AND USE THE STUDIO AT ANY TIME. YOU MUST VACATE YOUR SPACE AS SOON AS SOMEONE WITH AN APPOINTMENT COMES IN TO USE IT.
- You may book appointments up to one month in advance.
- To book an appointment for a Service scroll down to the Calendar below.
- You will receive an email confirming the date and time of your appointment. KEEP THIS EMAIL as it provides the link to reschedule or cancel your appointment. Click on the link in the email to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
- Under "Choose Service", click on the desired Service: Main Studio-Ceramics, Outside Wheels, Main Studio-Glass Studio, Annex-Wheels, Annex-Glass Open Studio or Annex-Ceramic Open Studio.
- Choose the Service for which you'd like to make an appointment and reserve the time you want.
- Once you have chosen your Service, click on Continue at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the date and time of your Service.
- The first time you use this calendar, you will be asked to create a Customer Profile. Please enter your name, email (for confirmation and changes) and a password. You may also create your Customer Profile via Facebook or Google. On subsequent bookings, you will just log in with your email and password, or via Facebook or Google.
- Once your appointment has been confirmed, you will be prompted to "Book Another Appointment". When you are finished, you may leave the page.
- With the approval of the Fire Arts Board, we are opening very, very cautiously and carefully. Your heightened awareness and safety measures are appreciated. Everyone MUST arrive wearing a face covering, bringing your own aprons and towels (please take home to wash) and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Upon arrival to your scheduled appointment, members are to use the front door, please sign in, read all guidelines and agreement terms for using the Center, use hand sanitizer and/or wash your hands with soap and water.