Fire Arts Center has reopened for members to drop off greenware to be bisque-fired (by appointment).
MEMBERS may make an appointment to drop off their greenware to be bisque-fired. Appointments are available ONLY ON Mondays and Fridays, between 10am and 2pm. Each appointment is 20 minutes, with 10 minutes between appointments to maintain social distancing.
Drop off is in the back near the kiln yard. Pick up your pieces after bisque-firing on the bisqueware shelves in the studio. Please limit your time in the studio to under 10 minutes.
HOW TO BOOK, RESCHEDULE OR CANCEL AN
APPOINTMENT TO DROP OFF
- Scroll down to the Calendar
- Select "Drop off Service"
- For Provider, select "Tech"
- Select "Continue" to choose the date and time
- Drop off is only available Mondays and Fridays, 10-2.
- Create a Customer Profile
- You will receive an email. KEEP THIS EMAIL to change or cancel your appointment.
- To book an appointment to drop off your greenware, scroll down to the Calendar below.
- You will receive an email confirming the date and time of your appointment. KEEP THIS EMAIL as it provides the link to reschedule or cancel your appointment. Click on the link in the email to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
- Under "Provider", click on "Tech".
- Under "Choose Service", click on the desired Service: "Drop Off Service"
- Once you have chosen your Service, click on Continue at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the date and time of your Service. You will only be allowed to book a time on Mondays and Fridays, between 10am and 2pm.
- The first time you use this calendar, you will be asked to create a Customer Profile. Please enter your name, email (for confirmation and changes) and a password. You may also create your Customer Profile via Facebook or Google. On subsequent bookings, you will just log in with your email and password, or via Facebook or Google.
- Once your appointment has been confirmed, you will be prompted to "Book Another Appointment". When you are finished, you may leave the page.
- With the approval of the Fire Arts Board, we are opening very, very cautiously and carefully. Your heightened awareness and safety measures are appreciated. Everyone should arrive wearing a face covering and adhere to social distancing guidelines.